Registration Fee: $175
- Website to register: http://sacredheartathleticassociation.siplay.com/site/
- There are NO additional fundraisers
- All equipment will be provided for student athletes (except football cleats)
Summer Mini-Camp (no additional cost) takes place during the last three weeks of July
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (5:30-7:30 PM) at the Lombard Commons (just East of Paradise Bay).
- Practice resumes in the middle of August with practices everyday (except for Sunday).
- During the school year practices will occur three times per week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday).
There is a pre-season scrimmage, six regular season contests, and at least one playoff contest (possibly two).
- There is a pre-season scrimmage, six regular season contests, and at least one playoff contest (possibly two).
- Games will take place on Sunday’s
- JV (11:30 AM-1:00 PM)
- Varsity (1:00 PM-2:30 PM)
- Home games are held at Glenbard East High School and Montini Catholic High School.
- Away games are held in surrounding towns (Elmhurst, Hinsdale, Lisle, and Wheaton)
- 5th and 6th Graders will compete at the Junior Varsity level (Striper Rule: 105 pounds. (This means any individual weighing greater than 105 pounds cannot advance the ball.)
- 7th and 8th Graders will compete at the Varsity level (Striper Rule: 135 pounds). (This means any individual weighing greater than 135 pounds cannot advance the ball.)
More specifics regarding in game rules can be found at this link: http://www.spfl.org/rules.asp
*Please note that no football games or practices will interfere with St. Pius X Cross Country meets or St. Pius X Volleyball matches.
What makes Sacred Heart Football different than Lombard Falcons or Jr. Warriors Football?
All student athletes will be required to attend Sunday (8:30 AM) Mass as a team. You cannot play in the game on Sunday unless you attend Mass.
- Following Mass, all student athletes will be treated to a pre-game breakfast run and hosted by the team parents.
- Homecoming week contains a variety of unique events including: Football Alumni Gathering—includes the Head Varsity Football Coaches of Glenbard East, Montini, and Willowbrook as guest speakers. During this event students will be treated to a hot dog dinner.
- Friday Night Pep Rally and Team Dinner
- Homecoming Caravan to our game for the weekend
- Post-game family gathering
- Students have the opportunity to win post season awards (MVP, Spirit, Best Lineman) and the opportunity to be named to the SPFL All-Conference Team.
- Your child will have the opportunity to participate in a faith-based league that provides a competitive and fun environment.
- Finally, being able to play and represent your school with your classmates is one of the greatest gifts that sports can provide.
If you would like more information on the Suburban Parochial Football League, please visit the following website: http://www.spfl.org/